Why report is useless ?

BlackMaskTroll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2226 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello;

i'am estate manager, have report a multiple times one avatar, for racial insult, promote ethical cleancy and he still here, everyday someone unban him for estate !

Linden like hate message ? EveryTime i screen this message..

Edited by BlackMaskTroll

4 answers to this question

You need to remove your picture.  we cannot name and shame avatars on these forums. We are also only residents like you and cannot do anything about abuse reports.  You need to discuss with group members and find out who removes the ban and also file an abuse report from your viewer.

• Like 2

If you are an estate manager, here are some things you should already know:

• You have the power to estate ban avatars.  If you don't, speak to the estate owner.
  • You can use the Abuse Report process to report people who engage in harrassment or intolerance to Linden Lab
  • You have a responsibility to be professional.  Do not engage in argument with people.
  • If a person persists in violating the rules of the estate, ban them.  I suggest using an escalating process of enforcement:  For a first offense, a warning.  Next offense, an ejection from the region.  If the person returns and continues to misbehave, issue a parcel or a region ban.  If they continue, estate ban them.
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2226 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.