Farming/cooking and lifestyle hud

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking to work with a builder and scripter on a farming/cooking and lifestyle hud. The three of us would be partners in this endeavor meaning pay wise, once the hud and product are released we will do a profit share between the three of us (With 5-10% taken out for land fee's, and such). 

The builder would need to be comfortable building plants, food items, and also furniture to accommodate the needs of the hud and system.

The scripter would need to be comfortable working via a website and in world scripting (I am hoping most of the scripting can be out of world, to help cut back on script usage with the system). Would need to be able to script a growing system for the farm aspect, cooking system, and more concerning the lifestyle aspects. 

If you are looking for a long-term situation, please send me an im/notecard in world and we can discuss further details and questions I am sure you have. 

• Like 2

It will be similar to all of those (once one system is out via that style others have similar qualities, its how you make them different that counts) . 

Life2 and Xeolife are more lifestyle huds/systems while DFS and them are farming/cooking simulations. Take the mix of those two and add in a few other things and thats what I want to make. 

My part in all of it would be on the business end, As well as marketing, and all those other things that get in the way. If the builder/scripter's had to do it all, then it hurts the product overall, esp with a system like this where you want frequent releases. If they also had to handle marketing (which takes a lot of time esp in the beginning), customer support/relations, and everything else involved, then there is no time for creating and hence a failed project. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.