Land

Tweetykbj1993

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

57 minutes ago, Tweetykbj1993 said:

I have been a premium member for almost a year now and I only have a linden home. I thought I read somewhere we could get another plot of land or something to either build a house or business is this true? If so please explain to me how to do that. 

They have increase the tier that Premiums get - from 512 to 1024.  This means that you can either keep your Linden home and buy a 512 sqm plot and not have to pay anything other than the initial purchase price of the land.  Or you can abandon your Linden home and buy a 1024 sqm plot and still pay nothing beyond the land purchase cost.

Option 1 - Keep Linden home and buy a 512:  Start searching the mainland - either via the map or can try to use the Land Search function in the view - find a 512 sqm plot that you like and buy it.

Option 2 - Give up the Linden home and buy a 1024:  Pick up all your stuff at your current home.  Click the name of the place at the top of the viewer, which will open the Land window.  Click Abandon.  Then search the mainland - either via the map or can try to use the Land Search function in the view - find a 512 sqm plot that you like and buy it.

1 minute ago, Tweetykbj1993 said:

i read somewhere that it cost real money to buy the land

yes you have to pay the previous owner a fee to get the land for your use.

Look around carefully, where you buy your land can make a real difference in price, for example, waterfrond, roadside... and so on, can make land more expensive... or cheaper..

14 minutes ago, Tweetykbj1993 said:

but i read somewhere that it cost real money to buy the land 

Yes.  That would be the part where I said to find a plot and buy it.

You'll have to pay whatever the current land owner is selling it for.  That price is always part of the decision on whether or not a particular plot is good for you.

On 3/18/2018 at 9:54 AM, Tweetykbj1993 said:

I have no rl money right now so i guess ill just keep my linden home for now 

thanks guys for the help 

Psst I have free resident program IM me in world
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Black Drake/190/234/63

Not exactly land but you live there free. I gave out land before but unfortunately it had been proven messy. There's a roadside block coming up soon of which I can let you have for 1L per sqm too.

1 hour ago, iamyourneighbour said:

Psst I have free resident program IM me in world
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Black Drake/190/234/63

Not exactly land but you live there free. I gave out land before but unfortunately it had been proven messy. There's a roadside block coming up soon of which I can let you have for 1L per sqm too.

She does say that she is already Premium and has a Linden Home.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.