Premium

karlklondike

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2395 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, karlklondike said:

Do I have to be a premium member just to buy land and pay tier to LL? I don't have any use for that generic linden home I had before.

yes, for owning mainland you have to be premium.

But you don't NEED to take a Linden Home, you can use the tier level thats included in the premium to any parcel at the mainland... a Linden Home is just one way to use it.

• Like 1

Note that you can also rent land either on the mainland or on a private estate.  A private estate will sometimes call it 'buying', but that just means you'll get full land owner privileges with your rental.  You do not have to be Premium to do any sort of rental.

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Note that you can also rent land either on the mainland or on a private estate.  A private estate will sometimes call it 'buying', but that just means you'll get full land owner privileges with your rental.  You do not have to be Premium to do any sort of rental.

Thanks. I know that. I already rent.

19 hours ago, karlklondike said:

I just become premium then, don't get the linden home, and buy some mainland land and then pay the monthly tier per area?

Yes, and the monthly tier amount will depend on the size of the mainland parcel(s) that you buy.  The first 512 sqm of land will be free of tier if you do not have a linden home. 

If you go to "Land Use Fees" under "Land Manager" on your account dashboard,  you can see what the fees are, and at what level they change, and you can play around with the 'estimate' function to get a better idea of how the tier works out.   If you do incur monthly tier costs, the tier will be automatically billed once a month, in arrears (it's based on the highest amount of land owned during the prior month).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2395 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.