my skin is not rezing why?

BLACKtcKITTY6 Royce

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

10 answers to this question

Ctrl Alt D will give you an advanced tab at the top of your screen next to help. From there choose Rebake. If you are in basic mode, make sure you log out and log back in as advanced. Also, open up your inventory and choose recent, let the green numbers stop fetching, then Rebake. Also, if you are in an area that has a lot of stuff goin on, you might want to go to a place that isn't so busy. Some others suggest the region named Smith.

Hm, some things I do that help rez time are: Uncheck HTTP textures under the develop menu, make sure my graphics settings under preferences are set to what my system can handle, and reset my modem from time to time. Hope this helps some more. Oh, and clear your cache if you dont already.

If Rebaking doesnt work... go to Advanced... Character ...Character Tests.. then either Test Male or Test Female. This will force you back to your original SL char (newb char) and you will have to put all your skins and shapes back on again.. but at least you will be able to see yourself again :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.