Looking for a friend

MrsMancino

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello My name is shenita  but in the game i go by Aura i am 23 years old and i live in the Caribbean joined sl back in in 2011 but i created a new account and  here i am. so obviously im not new to the sl shenanigans. i  was lucky in 2013 to meet one person named tatyana who to this very day is my sl sister and my confidante and even out of sl we chat on whatsapp or facebook or skype... Today im on a hunt to find another friend. I am a very shy person in real life but i get so bold on sl and the thrill of seeking a new friend is exhilarating. (i hope i spelt tht right) In real life i am enrolled in online university studying to be a paralegal. i'm not working so i have the time to be on sl but i also want that person to know i study so i wont always 24/7 be on sl.I am a very friendly person and will give my last if i see it fit. i have been taken advantage of by people who just want to improve their avatars and then they leave. Thats what nice people get i guess.. i have learnt though and the only person i would ever freely give 5k without worrying is tatyana. Maybe if you are genuine just like her we could have a bond that great. I love role playing and am so much longing to start a family on secondlife with children and all of that good stuff.I love to sing so if i get on mic chances are you will catch me singing. im good at it too so thats a plus. Please i have had my fair share of the racism so please dont come on here with the racist remarks. My avatar is 100% mesh with bento hands head ao everything. I dont care how you look it matters not what u are its who u are on the inside that matters the most to me. I am very mature o please if u are older dont hesitate to respond underneath my post. I have my phases where i dress in harajuku stuff or im just plain old me. I love going to new places on sl as well. I find it interesting to see all the talented and beautiful creations. I am a Black girl and ive had peope tel me they thought i was white and not want to be friends so if u have problems with my sl avatar and the fact that i am black in real life please save me and other people the nasty remarks as well. I would love to meetyou so message me in world and lets meet!

Snapshot_004.png

Snapshot_002.png

• Like 1

oi im Cameron i go by he/him on sl :3 im girl irl but came out as guy not long ago if your okay with tht ill gladly be your friend im not raises at all im in a relationship with  my tall dark handsome bf hes Filipino along with my other sl family :3 i think its the inside tht count i sing to :D  and love shopping in world i could introduce you to the whole ITE family theyd be more then glad to see u  my user is internetbrat1 if youd like to add me <3 i do use a guy avi sometimes just a warning im 22 btw to <3

• Like 1

I am white, but depending on the skin and hair I choose I sometimes get people thinking I am black, I really don't care what others are or what they think. From the picture you posted your avi is beautiful, I would love to hang out with you sometime.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.