Minthel OHare

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1193 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi

I have been creating in SL since 2009, if you are in need of a custom (rigged / unrigged including textures) mesh artist

(human & creature avatar, clothing, statue, vehicles, buildings, small items etc..) 

inworlds via instant message /  notecard (in case ims being capped please send a notecard too ). 

For references and some of  finished Works and more : check my inworld profile picks.  (minthel ohare) 

see u inworlds

• 2 years later...
On 2/7/2018 at 8:42 AM, Minthel OHare said:

hi

I have been creating in SL since 2009, if you are in need of a custom (rigged / unrigged including textures) mesh artist

(human & creature avatar, clothing, statue, vehicles, buildings, small items etc..) 

inworlds via instant message /  notecard (in case ims being capped please send a notecard too ). 

For references and some of  finished Works and more : check my inworld profile picks.  (minthel ohare) 

see u inworlds

Hi are you still meshing?

• 4 weeks later...

MadPea Productions has been on the Second Life grid for over 12 years. We create a wide variety of fun, interactive products - such as home and garden items, vehicles, and immersive games and hunts. 

We are looking for new crew members to join our talented designers, writers, developers, scripter, and artists from all around the world. Take a look at the qualifications we are looking for and if they align with your skills, please submit and application. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdV3sd68Gl0dopjcTepU0YjEfjMy5jbTHmBO2OkpcdWd8DBXg/viewform

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1193 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.