Looking for an exceptional mesh and texture artist!

Runi Jinx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2284 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey Beautiful Community!

I'm looking to hire an amazing mesh and texture artist with experience creating complex and realistic mesh clothing, shoes and accessory items in Second Life for an ongoing, long-term arrangement. I'd like to work with someone I can speak with and share my crude designs, fabric selections and notes to bring my designs to Second Life with exceptional quality sculpting and texturing. Here are the skills I'm looking to employ:

- Expert level mesh sculpting in regards to clothing, shoes and accessories

- Hyperrealistic texturing

- Rigging to SL mesh bodies (specifically Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass, Belleza Freya & Isis)

Of course, I'm ready to pay top dollar to work with someone who ticks all the boxes and has the applicable experience. I'll be purchasing all ownership and re-sale rights to the mesh that you create per our agreed upon contract - we'll get into the specifics if we make a connection. Don't worry, I'm not new to this industry and we'll both be well taken care of!

If you meet these requirements or know someone who does (and are looking for work), please don't hesitate to reply here, send an email to runijinx@gmail.com or contact me in-world: Runi Jinx with information on your previous work.

Looking forward to starting this new venture! Let me know if you have any questions. <3

Hey Beautiful Community!

I'm looking to hire an amazing mesh and texture artist with experience creating complex and realistic mesh clothing, shoes and accessory items in Second Life for an ongoing, long-term arrangement. I'd like to work with someone I can speak with and share my crude designs, fabric selections and notes to bring my designs to Second Life with exceptional quality sculpting and texturing. Here are the skills I'm looking to employ:

- Expert level mesh sculpting in regards to clothing, shoes and accessories

- Hyperrealistic texturing

- Rigging to SL mesh bodies (specifically Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass, Belleza Freya & Isis)

Of course, I'm ready to pay top dollar to work with someone who ticks all the boxes and has the applicable experience. I'll be purchasing all ownership and re-sale rights to the mesh that you create per our agreed upon contract - we'll get into the specifics if we make a connection. Don't worry, I'm not new to this industry and we'll both be well taken care of!

If you meet these requirements or know someone who does (and are looking for work), please don't hesitate to reply here, send an email to runijinx@gmail.com or contact me in-world: Runi Jinx with information on your previous work.

Looking forward to starting this new venture! Let me know if you have any questions. <3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2284 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.