rented from lighthouse esttaes mainland they seem not on

gez12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2365 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes, can be tricky and lots of folk not home in RL during the holidays. You can send an IM to the owner of the rental box (right click and inspect or look at the info on the box in the BUILD menu). Hopefully if they are good landlords they will give you credit for the time you couldn't use your land. Once LONG ago I waited four days for they landlord to show up and by then I didn't care any more AND he wasn't giving me credit. So you were good to only pay the minimum. Smart :D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

So you were good to only pay the minimum. Smart :D

Totally agree...

and next time?... be sure to talk to a landlord first, and only after that pay  :)  in my opinion a good landlord has, at least, representives around who can help new renters. Or are themself avaiable within a reasonable time.

When sending a IM, it's even possible they reply instantly without logging into SL itself if they have IM to email enabled... and as business owner that would be totally required to have a good cumtomer service. It would be little efford to tell a new renter it can take a few hours, but they at least would know.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2365 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.