LSL Refresh Attachments

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I'm really new to LSL admittedly but, I was wondering if you can auto refresh attachments when you enter a region because my hair has a 25% chance of not showing up on my head, I need to refresh attachments in the firestorm viewer. I do understand that its a feature on there and unsure if it is on the 2.0 viewer. Anyway I can write a script to auto refresh attachments on entering a region anyone know?

I used to use a script that, when I TPed into a different region, briefly set my camera view to a few thousand metres above my location and then returned it to normal. I can't remember why I stopped using it; either because the effect was too annoying or perhaps because it stopped being as effective as it was at first. These days I have a macro that toggles wireframe view on and off (Ctrl+Shift+R, twice) tied to a spare mouse button (scroll wheel click), and clicking it when I arrive in a new region has become an automatic reflex action.

ETA: the wireframe toggle will also (usually) redraw other scene elements that fail to render the first time.

ETA2: I wonder if there's some RLV commands that might force a scene refresh?

Edited by KT Kingsley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.