error sending picture to HD

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4753 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I need help please...........:A friend was using my computer to fix his profile. He was trying to send a image to the HD, once there it was clicked on and saved but forgot to put his profile up before doing so. Now I can't get any of my profiles up it says frame load interrupted by policy change....I realize now it was his account but using my pc,  how do I fix this problem now????   I'm at my witts end.......HELP !!!

I appreciate your response and ty for your info but I don't think I  clearafied myself that when he saved his pic into my pc and clicked the save on the image is when he lost his entire profile and stated that it was a  non agreeable or corrupted file. Other's can still see his entire profile but he can't , neither can I.  Hope this helps abit more for helping me with my problem.

The detail Darrius provided from the Grid Status will be the reason your friend had problems with the profile, it's just coincidence that it happened when they were saving the pic. There is nothing you can / need to do to fix it.

The issue LL were having with the profiles should be fixed now, so the best bet is to get your friend to try again and everything should hopefully now be ok :)

ETA: Also note the latest advice on the Grid Status to clear cache and relog if problems viewing profiles persist.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4753 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.