Making a Mesh Statue

WESTCAT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi

Can some one PLEASE just send me to some information like a video PDF what ever,  on how to produce an object ... in let's say POSER, that I can then upload to Second Life and just sit down somewhere on the island I own and so other people can see and that I can add textures to but NOT animations ... not asking about ANI's ... I know that is under development ... ... let's say the batman or Joker  [like the pic attached but NOT the same of course] 

I have Blender, Poser 14 PRO, Auto CAD light, etc etc 

AND PLEASE do NOT tell me I have posted this some place else.  I get it, but I do NOT know where to post this question so I am trying GENERAL  Thank you my fellow GEEKS :)

KKlown.JPG

20 minutes ago, WESTCAT said:

Hi

Can some one PLEASE just send me ... on how to produce an object ...

AND PLEASE do NOT tell me I have posted this some place else.  I get it, but I do NOT know where to post this question so I am trying GENERAL  Thank you my fellow GEEKS :)

If your question is really about creating a object in such programs, your post is indeed in the wrong section, and doesnt belong really in any other section.

If you want to know how such objects are made, you should be in the tutorials for those specific programs.

Or clarify your question in the Creation section.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

If your question is really about creating a object in such programs, your post is indeed in the wrong section, and doesnt belong really in any other section.

If you want to know how such objects are made, you should be in the tutorials for those specific programs.

Or clarify your question in the Creation section.

Right so point me to the tutorial then ?! please ! 

1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

don't you have the original programs? i'm sure they have those

or use google/youtube

the real creation process can't be learned here, you have to do that yourself in rl.

Right screw it I will figure it out myself  thanks for the help !!! 

9 hours ago, WESTCAT said:

Right screw it

and don't send me privat messages insulting me because you write the wrong questions.

If you try that again i'll AR you.

Your other threads seem to clarify that you are struggling with formats and not with producing as you tell here.

Can some one PLEASE just send me to some information like a video PDF what ever,  on how to produce an object

And if you don't want people to reply, as you demand:  don't post on a public forum.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

and don't send me privat messages insulting me because you write the wrong questions.

If you try that again i'll AR you.

Your other threads seem to clarify that you are struggling with formats and not with producing as you tell here.

And if you don't want people to reply, as you demand:  don't post on a public forum.

So Threats NOW! AR ME?! WELL as for the wrong spot  Someone also put my post right back in the area you said it should not be so PLEASE just  go fight with her! I just wanted a little direction which I got from another nice lady and it was greatly appreciated BYE BYE 

14 minutes ago, Pamela Galli said:

Was her name Google?

Look I see a lot of questions and for whatever reason they seem to get answered.  Search terms on google can give you the results you need or not, sending you on a wild goose chase.  I really appreciated what the lady gave me. 

54 minutes ago, WESTCAT said:

Someone also put my post right back in the area you said it should not be so PLEASE just  go fight with her! I just wanted a little direction which I got from another nice lady and it was greatly appreciated BYE BYE 

i said your post should be in the creation section, and look up...we're there... btw..it was a moderator who moved it.

59 minutes ago, WESTCAT said:

So Threats NOW!

Threats?... not at all, threats is just saying, and i won't wait doing it.

FYI i blocked you for sending messages now, two was really enough. All you try sending now will be trashed automaticly.

12 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i said your post should be in the creation section, and look up...we're there... btw..it was a moderator who moved it.

Threats?... not at all, threats is just saying, and i won't wait doing it.

FYI i blocked you for sending messages now, two was really enough. All you try sending now will be trashed automaticly.

BYE BYE 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.