About Land - Objects Count

Damien Kleinfeld

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello! I am an Estate Manager but when i go to About Land - Objects - I can't see who are the people that have objects rezzed in the sim. I know other Estates Managers can but for some reason i can't, ive already tried different viewrs but it still gives me the same problem.

I click on Refresh List - and it always give me the same names, wich is mine and the other estate manager and my wife. But i know that there are other people with allowed objects rezzed there i just cant see.

How can i resolve this situation?

Thanks,

Damien Kleinfeld

2 answers to this question

If the land is group owned I assume all the managers are group members, check to see what permissions you have to return objects. For example if you have persmission to return objects not set to group, you will only see those objects on the list, if you have permission to return all objects including those set to grou, you should see them all.

You can try dropping this script into a prim and rezzing it on the parcel too.

list WhoHas = [];key gQname;string text;integer count;default{    on_rez(integer startup)    {        llResetScript();    }        state_entry()    {        count = 0;        text =  "Total prims on this Parcel = " + (string)llGetParcelPrimCount(llGetPos(),PARCEL_COUNT_TOTAL,TRUE);        text = text + "\n Prims set to or owned by group = " + (string)llGetParcelPrimCount(llGetPos(),PARCEL_COUNT_GROUP,TRUE);        text = text + "\n Individually owned = ";        llSetText(text,<1.0,1.0,1.0>,1.0);        WhoHas = llGetParcelPrimOwners(llGetPos());        gQname = llRequestAgentData((key)llList2String(WhoHas,0),DATA_NAME);    }        dataserver(key id, string data)    {        if(id == gQname)        {            text = text + "\n" + data + " : " + llList2String(WhoHas,count + 1);            count = count + 2;            if(count < llGetListLength(WhoHas))            {                gQname = llRequestAgentData(llList2Key(WhoHas,count),DATA_NAME);            }        }        llSetText(text,<1.0,1.0,1.0>,1.0);    }}

That ought to do the job.  The names of all prim owners, and their prim counts, should show up in hover text above the prim.  EDIT:  I just made it a little more versatile and replaced the version I posted a few minutes ago with the one that's here now.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.