Utilizator kemono breasts

ReelHumanGrill

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey

Sorry if this is in the wrong place wasent sure.

So i bought this https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/UTILIZATOR-Kemono/6070005

I really like it and all that but the fact that it seems to be almost completely flatchested irritates me a little. I'm really new to second life and i'm sure i cannot be the first to have a problem like this so if anyone knows of a way to give the character bigger breasts by which i mean at least a solid B instead of the current A please let me know.

Greetings

~ReelhumanGrill

I don't have this specific avatar, but if it works like most mesh bodies, you might be able to adapt the chest area at least somewhat by editing your shape and pulling the sliders in the directon you want them to go. But keep in mind, this avatar is intended to be flat chested.

Also: Before you purchase something try a demo.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ReelHumanGrill said:

Hey

Sorry if this is in the wrong place wasent sure.

So i bought this https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/UTILIZATOR-Kemono/6070005

I really like it and all that but the fact that it seems to be almost completely flatchested irritates me a little. I'm really new to second life and i'm sure i cannot be the first to have a problem like this so if anyone knows of a way to give the character bigger breasts by which i mean at least a solid B instead of the current A please let me know.

Greetings

~ReelhumanGrill

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[layout]=gallery&search[category_id]=&search[sort]=_score_desc&search[per_page]=96&search[keywords]=Kemono+breasts&search[price_low]=&search[price_high]=&search[prim_count_low]=&search[prim_count_high]=&search[copy_permission]=0&search[modify_permission]=0&search[transfer_permission]=0

Did a MP search for you, just make sure you can see adult stuff. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There are TONS of mods for the kemono, including a number of chest mods. The good news: Most Kemono mods work with any kemono skin applier you buy, so when you find the chest mod that suits you, it should do just fine with the default skins or your chosen skin applier. The bad news: Kemono chest (and other body) mods do NOT work with clothing by default, so I would take a look at what clothing is available for the different chest mods, especially if you're a clothes horse like me!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.