Inventory/Avatar problems! Noob!

ILUMINATIUNDEAD

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2402 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can you please help me? This whole inventory thing looks so complicated there's a million things everywhere and I'm not sure what kind of short cuts their are and what is exactly what. Is there some tutorial somewhere? My latest gripe is I bought these new anime eyes and when I install it to my avatar it only changes the colour, but not the dam shape of the eye! I want the whole eye to be changed. Please help a noob out and I will be so greatful! <3 much love

Assuming you're using an M3/Venus head you should be able to change the eye shape via the HUD which came with the head (just find the HUD object in the same folder, wear it, and then find the button for eye shape).  As far as learning how to use the inventory window I'd recommend doing a search on google or youtube, there seems to be a large number of tutorial videos available.

when you buy eyes, you are buying the eyeball, which does not have anything to do with the shape of the eye, the shape of the eye is determined by the shape of the holes in your head the eyeball shows through, which as pointed out above is changed by adjustments to the head itself.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2402 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.