Day 2 of Issues

Leila Roddenham

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

I'm having the same issue. For me, it seems like anything mesh (& HUDs) I had attached to my avi before the maintenance, won't attach anymore. My short term fix was to get redeliveries of those items from the creators (my body, head, and clothes) and replace the ones in my inventory. That seems to work for now, hope it can help some of u. (:

As I said in another thread:  Honestly, at this point, anyone and everyone still having attachment issues should file a support ticket because the Grid Status page gives no indication of any problems at all.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

I am also having the same irritating problem it came up suddenly and the site so CALL says its solved but i call bull*****. I was doing fine till i switched avatars and i cant take things off at all and im stuck as an orange cloud, ive cleared cache mutliple times, relogged , disabled rlv and still messed up. First time i have had this problem but seeing that you and others are having the same issue i might just go do something else till they get this crap fixed. problem is i have the opposite problem i cant take crap off once i put it on, the only way i was able to get it off was to use the rlv and my collar to force all clothing off but i still remain a cloud and cant put on anything else , when i do it doesnt show up and i cant take it off... sigh what an annoying cluster ***** 

Edited by Feram Brimm

5 hours ago, Feram Brimm said:

I am also having the same irritating problem it came up suddenly and the site so CALL says its solved but i call bull*****. I was doing fine till i switched avatars and i cant take things off at all and im stuck as an orange cloud, ive cleared cache mutliple times, relogged , disabled rlv and still messed up. First time i have had this problem but seeing that you and others are having the same issue i might just go do something else till they get this crap fixed. problem is i have the opposite problem i cant take crap off once i put it on, the only way i was able to get it off was to use the rlv and my collar to force all clothing off but i still remain a cloud and cant put on anything else , when i do it doesnt show up and i cant take it off... sigh what an annoying cluster ***** 

This sounds like a different problem.
You are probably missing one of the base body parts - skin, shape, hairbase, eyes.
In the top menu bar of the viewer, go to Me (or Avatar on Firestorm) -> Choose an Avatar.
Select any of these avatars to replace outfit.
Your avatar should then rez & you hopefully you can then get dressed in your usual outfit.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.