Bought a private region - when will I get it?

Black Vortex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Title pretty much says it. Bought a full region directly from LL today around 3 SLT. I also read the Wiki:

"Once your region purchase is complete, you receive an email with the details. A new region is generally delivered within 15 minutes. Occasional service updates may affect that time, so see the Second Life Grid Status Reports page if it's taking longer than expected."

Emphasis mine.

Its been well over four hours and nothing. Everything was green on the status page as well when I bought it. How long does it usually take?

2 hours ago, xRiViTx said:

Title pretty much says it. Bought a full region directly from LL today around 3 SLT. I also read the Wiki:

Emphasis mine.

Its been well over four hours and nothing. Everything was green on the status page as well when I bought it.

nobody here has, or can see anything concerning your business with LL.

If you have questions about this you'll have to contact support.

Perhaps the mail got delivered in your spam?

How long does it usually take?

as it says : generally 15 minutes... but generally isn't always, and not in all cases..

All I'm asking is if there's an average wait time for a region to be delivered,

as it says: generally 15 minutes... but generally isn't always, and not in all cases..

And.. if you have questions about it, contact support. By ordering a region you'r concierge user and have extended support ( also without being premium)

or is just sporadic and random like some other services rendered by LL?

that's always a nice line to start your convo with support... try it 

1 hour ago, xRiViTx said:

Wow, dude. Sorry I bothered.

/me puts my supersoft woolen gloves on, fluffs them up, warms them carefully and grabs OP's hand ...

nobody here knows how long your delivery will take, sometimes LL speaks about office hours when they give a estimated time. Sometimes the payment shows as filled, but the real transfer isn't made yet.

If you have questions about your delivery you could ask the support employees. They know a lot more about the processes behind the scene. They can see what the state of your order is.

(takes gloves off) PS: don't use the word Dude to europeans... it's bloody rude.

PS.2 ... there's nothing wrong with my other posts here, that you don't like to hear it is not my problem.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, xRiViTx said:

Emphasis mine.

Its been well over four hours and nothing. Everything was green on the status page as well when I bought it. How long does it usually take?

There were all sorts of grid issues yesterday and for all I know they may be carrying over into today.  Said problems could very easily have impacted delivery of regions.

Talking to Support is the best answer.

2 hours ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

He was just asking for general times. No need to get defensive.

it's just a plain direct answer, nothing defensive in it, it's your perception that puts the tone in it while the writer meant nothing at all in that direction.

And often typical for people from some locations on this world to see everything that doesn't pamper their feelings as "rude, blunt or in this case defensive".

2 hours ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

saying dude is not rude. 

yes it is, perhaps a little more interest in the meaning of words at other parts of this big world?

There's nothing wrong with pointing people to it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.