Continents location?

TheBadmagic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Maybe a silly question but, I'm not finding the information myself.  Does anyone have a link to a simple list of map links for each continent?

Unless I'm missing something blatantly obvious (quite likely), there is no, "Click here to go to Corsica continent" or, Nautilus or wherever and I'll be dammed if I can work out how to find them blindly on the map.

I found an old wiki page from 2015 talking about them, if they had links anywhere it was beyond my ability to see it. 

Edited by TheBadmagic
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You can find maps of all continents at The Linden Road Community Hub and several other places.

Landmarks to continents are a bit trickier though since none of them has an official default entry point anymore. The only answer is to find the name of a sim on that continent and tp there. Maybe we should do something about that. A list of and landmark giver to unofficial-but-natural entry points at the LRC Hub perhaps?

The question is where should those points be? Any sggestions? Some continents may require several alternative locations of course but that should be ok.

Just to get things started:

• Zindra: Mosh (obviously)
  • Sharp Continent: Nix (perhaps)
  • Heterocera: Iris might be a good option, or maybe Calleta?
  • Sansara: Really needs several entry points
  • Blake Sea: Blake Sea - Half Hitch
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ChinRey said:

You can find maps of all continents at The Linden Road Community Hub and several other places.

_Antique_Nautical_SL_Old_World_Map512.jp 

Map... Press Crtl + M then scroll around till you find a large bit thats a similar shape to the bit you want on the map above...

If you like this map, you can get your own copy, free, here...

Antique Nautical SL Old World Map

For something a little more modern try this free navigational aid...

Marine navigation maps 1 HUD and desk with HUGE mainland databases and tools for sailing and flying piloting

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Klytyna said:

_Antique_Nautical_SL_Old_World_Map512.jp 

Map... Press Crtl + M then scroll around till you find a large bit thats a similar shape to the bit you want on the map above...

Aww, that's Aley's SL map. It's absolutely wonderful, thank you four reminding me, Klytyna! ^_^

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.