The Mesh Project body

NeonSteamPunk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The project was abandoned some time ago I think. The men's body especially still has clothes being made for it but not so much the gals. So in some ways the clothing designers are still "supporting" the body, but I don't think you can buy it any longer. Most of all from all the comments on this forums you should look at other alternatives. Try the Mesh Body Addicts website for lots of info. http://meshbodyaddicts.com/

• Like 1

I have no idea if this is current, so please be kind if it's wrong.

The shop inworld is (was?) called TheShops. I remember that primarily because of how long it took me to figure out how to get there myself. It's a central landing area and you need a hud to do anything, even basic browsing. The system is set up in a way that's not friendly to outside creators so it's never been well supported and never will be. To buy stuff from TheShops, you have to put lindens into store currency and use that. Whatever you don't use, you can't get back. Or at least that's what I've heard. The whole ordeal was more than I could manage.

That they called their shop "TheShops" is indicative of how internally focused they are. Their system works for them and they don't seem to care if it works for anyone else.

It might be worth persisting if you spend most of your time naked or nearly so. A friend of mine only wears shorts so he's been able manage.

• Like 1

It's in The Shops. Which you can find on map.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Shops/128/128/2

It's an abandoned project, that has a number of bugs that will never be fixed.

You are better putting your effort into another mesh body, the closest to the TNP is likely the Signature Gianni, the Slink Physique is very good, the Belleza Jake is good, but brand new, so there are not many clothes for it yet, there is the Adam, there is the Aesthetic, and a lot of smaller ones too that don't have many clothes options.

Think twice about the TMP though, wasting time and money on an obsolete, abandoned body is not wise in my eyes.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.