Adult Verified Account?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I'm not sure if this forum is where this question goes, but I've not been on SL until the last couple of days, I've noticed that I can't access a-rated places through searching. I can go to a-rated places and search the marketplace for a-rated stuff (well, a lot of it just pops up), I did a little searching and this is cause by not having an "adult-verified account," however I can't find how to make it an "adult verified account" so is there anything that can be done about this other than submitting a support ticket?

Thanks to everyone in advance! :)

First let me ask,Did you set your viewer to where it will let you search adult ratings?

If you can enter the adult areas in world and see them on the marketplace,I would think you were already Adult verified..

But I'm a little rusty on these things since I only came back a couple of weeks ago myself..

If you haven't set your viewer to adult ,just go to preferences in your viewer in the main menu at the top left..Then to general section  and look for the options for General,Moderate and adult..

That is,if you haven't done that already.

Edited by Ceka Cianci

It may have nothing at all to do with your maturity rating.  It is very common, especially in adult regions, for landowners to block newbies from entering until they have been in SL for at least a month.  It's nothing personal, as the Godfather would say .... just business.  Some of the most annoying, juvenile griefers enter SL on throwaway accounts and then either get bored or banned within 30 days.  Blocking anyone that young is an easy way to protect land from the idiots.  So, spend your first month exploring other places.  SL is a big place.  :)

If you are adult verified everywhere apart from being able to tick adult in SL search then you need to file a support ticket to get fixed.  I don't know of any workaround for that.
Possibly removing & re-entering your payment info may fix it but that's only a guess.
You can file a support ticket here: https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.