Logining in

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Feline Fireguard wrote:

I have done every thing i can think of ~! to remodey this but i can;t log in to Secondlife been trying for 1hr now - is there issues going on right now - if so can a Linden look in to this please and thank you

Feline Fireguard

No issues here .. try to change your login location to say this SLURL http://slurl.com/secondlife/van%20Eyck/111/157/67 or this one Alternate Login

Here is the LONG list of possible solutions: I Can’t Login

As someone wrote (I can't see other posts once I start writng) this is the community forum NOT a direct line to the Lindens. If they were to see your request, the Lindens in general are not support staff and I suspect most lack the access to customer accounts needed to make fixes. THe chance of a support person having time to read the forum to find someone needing help is about zero.

Many login problems are related to failed avatar logout. Those tend to get corrected by the Tuesday and Wednesday rolling restarts. Depending on when and where you get locked out the restarts can save you before support responds. I do hear support is getting better. But, until they are instant I'm too spoiled to wait. So, the Long List of fixes.

It also helps to include the Error Message you get or describe what is happening. It helps us give you better answers.

You can avoid waiting for an answer by searching the forum. This problem is common and the forum is full of answers.

You can also post in ANSWERS where many people monitor the section for people in trouble. Plus, if you search from within Answers, you get suggested possible answers... which sometimes is right on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.