Issues logging into region

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been searching all morning on SL site for an answer as to what's going on with the region where my home is.. I can't log in there, go through 3 tries at checking region capabilities, then it just hangs up there.  I am able to log into Hippo Hollow and tp home, only to find most of my items, ie furniture aren't visible.  Region is World of Divinity.  LL should have a better way of checking to see if there are issues in certain regions. 

5 minutes ago, Margo Sciarri said:

LL should have a better way of checking to see if there are issues in certain regions. 

As much as I love to complain about LL, I don't really think it is fair to expect them to notice every glitch across almost 24,000 sims.

They do tend to react fast if you tell them though. Log on to

https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/

If you are a premium member, contact live chat support there and they'll deal with it right away. If you aren't, you'll have to open a support case. That'll take a little bit logner but not much.

But before you do anything else, try to log on to your home sim one more time. It's rolling restarts day today so chances are you were jsut unlucky and tried to log on at exactly the wrong time of day.

• Like 1

World of Divinity region has capability failure.
Login directly to that region will fail because the viewer can't get the base capability.

Teleporting into the region via another region is working but anything that relies on caps will fail on that region.  No mesh will rez for example.

This region got rolled today & it probably came back online in this broken state (horribly common with rolling restarts unfortunately).
The only fix is to get the region restarted.

This is an estate region so you'll need to contact the region owner or an estate manager to request a region restart.

• Like 5

In case an owner restart does not work: When this happened to me, I restarted three times to no avail. A Linden could not see the problem. I finally discovered how to reproduce it and another Linden was able to do something or other that fixed it. I can't remember what she called it. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.