Tier Question

Lorraina McDonnell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2569 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes, if you buy land now - enough that bumps you to the $40 level - that is what you will be billed on your next billing. However, if you billing is tomorrow, why not wait to buy the land until after you are billed?  If you buy it today, you will pay $40 when you have really only used the extra tier for a single day.

Note that I actually CALLED billing and asked a similar question, got an incorrect answer and ended up paying for tier that I didn't use. So beware. I would wait until the land is gone just to be safe.  Just saying -- there are no guarantees that the info you get will be correct --- sadly, it happens :D. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Note that I actually CALLED billing and asked a similar question, got an incorrect answer and ended up paying for tier that I didn't use. So beware. I would wait until the land is gone just to be safe.  Just saying -- there are no guarantees that the info you get will be correct --- sadly, it happens :D. 

My land has sold... so if I buy the new land now, and its 8192, all I will pay is $40, not $75 since the land I had before plus the 8192 would put me into that tier? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2569 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.