Looking to Connect

SaidieEdyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Heya! Me and my sisters are making a return to secondlife after a lengthy run. Due to personal reasons and the like. I recently met an amazing woman and am getting to know her now, and while we all enjoy eachothers company, it gets boring just standing around amusing eachother...also I'm pretty sure they'll get tired of my big mouth eventually. Lol. We're looking for some fun, crazy, oddball friends to laugh and hang out with. We are into casual family RP, and while our family is very small right now, we're looking to expand that to include many more soon we hope! Some of us are soft spoken, while others have big mouths (Not me...okay me.) but we love to laugh, shop, gacha hunt, explore new sims, bowling, clubs, you name it. 

We may not be the best fit for some people. This is because I know I can be sensitive, and sometimes made to be pretty uncomfortable around more 'adult' situations. Not that I can't handle them, but I can get uncomfortable, especially around new people. That being said, we're open minded, fun loving, and can't wait to meet you! Drop me an IM in world sometime!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I totally get the uncomfortable around more adult situations, I have an SL stepdaughter who is the same way and I am careful not to expose her to that part of my SL. I am among other things here, an artist and I love exploring new sims looking for inspiration for my virtual paintings. Feel free to send me an IM or a friend request and we can get together sometime.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Saidie, I'm Violetress! I'm new to Second Life and looking for some friends for shared adventures and platonic role play. I'm a fellow oddball, geeky sci-fi/fantasy loving gamer bookworm type. I'd love to explore common interests with new friends in a non-adult environment. I consider myself to be sensitive, empathy, honesty and trust are important to me and I strive to be an open minded and non-judgmental person. Let me know if you're interested in being friends! =)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.