How do I file complaint on land owner?

Amelia Arnica

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I rented from Mattz Braxton a month of rent. The sign said if I paid a month it would be 8000L instead of 2100L a week. When I went to buy I was charged 8400L. I contacted him and got no response (as usual) but his manager responded and she said yes I would be refunded the 400L extra... I have tried now for over a week and tonight I was told NO REFUND. I have a copy of the sign that was on the land when I rented it and a copy of the NC of her and my and my husbands conversation assuring us to get the refund. Can someone help me I am not sure where to go and I know it is only 400L but still that's a bit of change.

Thank you!

7 answers to this question

As Cinnamon and Peewee have stated, there is nothing you can do. On one hand it is frustrating and on the other hand if you keep letting your emotions get the best of you the land owner can eject you and ban you and does not have to refund you anything. So the best thing to do is to let this be a lesson in renting land in SL. As a rule of thumb only rent from reputable land owners and never rent anythng more than one week at a time. I myself only do business with Rockhopper Estates, they are awesome people and always treat you right. 

hello, i just have a problem with the same OWNER : Mattz BAXTON. I rented a land and he returned all my objects without  a refund !!! I tried to IM him several times !!! And i can say HE STOLE ME !!! Not much 1142 Lindens !!! But nothing+ nothing = a lot !!! 

As Venus said; You guys need to remove the name of the landowner from your posts. It is against the TOS to mention names it the forums.

@Amelia. 400L$ is not that much money. And as the others have said, there is not much you can do about it. File it under experience, learn from it, and you'll be fine.

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.