Jump to content
  • 0

unable log in simulator


Tyler Faudeburgh
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1999 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello i cant log in sl , unable to log in simulator ,few weeks ago i had same issue and it only got solved when i posted here for help ,which i thank those that saw and helped from the lindens above ..seem i have the same problem today ,mp login work fine and alt can log in so still same issue with main avatar that cant log in simulator ,saw in some past post some issue with paypal account or paying bills,had some old one that i removed ,hope it prevent problem from returning ...please those in power help me get back in my pixels ,thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

...you do know that on Tuesday and Wednesday the Lindens are usually restarting the servers. That means that at some point in the morning most of the regions will be offline for 10 minutes or so. They call it a rolling restart as only a few of the regions are off line at any one time. Some are restarting while others are shutting down.

About 80% of the grid restarts on Tuesday. The remaining 20% restarts on Wednesday.

The usual dance these two mornings is to attempt to log into a different region when you get a notice that a region is unavailable or cannot be reached or logged into. Or you can wait 10 or 15 minutes and try again.

During the restart time the backend servers are carrying a heavy load. This is why we are told to avoid rezzing no-copy items or doing financial transactions. Odd things happen during the restart cycle. An hour or so after all the regions have restarted the grid settles down and runs normally.

Since your posts are close together, time-wise, I doubt the Lindens ever saw your post. While you were over here typing your post the region was restarting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1999 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...