not able to go on my land

Shaystarr Charisma

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I tried to go on my land the other day and was not aloud on there and I recieved no message at all to vacate the the land , none of my stuff was returned and in the  process I had to pet kitty's there one that was still sick.. How can I get my pets back is there a way?  The other things don't really matter much, but my pets do!    Someone please help me resolve this, is there a way to get my pets back if land was opened up for like a 24 hour window?  I was payed up on my rent so I am not sure what happpend. thanks so much

2 answers to this question

You need to contact the Landlord if it is land you are renting, they are the ones with the power to ban you from the parcel or whatever might have happened. Retreiving items is not a complicated task, so as long as you have not violated any agreements with your landowner you should be able to get them returned remotely or get back on the parcel to pick up your stuff. Items can be returned to your inventory but you or the landowner need to be on the parcel to return them.

If the region no longer exists (either because the landowner has failed to pay the land fees or because he has left SL), you can submit a support case to Linden Lab to ask them to open the region again long enough for you and other residents to claim your belongings.  Do it as soon as you can, because regions cannot usually be brought back after a week or two.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.