In Need Of Friends

Jester Shenanigans

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OK one thing that kinda bugs me, all these people posting on here, "I need a friend, look me up and send me an IM" Why should I do that? I have lot of friends and don't need to go looking people up to make more, I find two or three new friends a week, without even looking, just going about my SL. I would however welcome you into my circle, but you are going to have to look me up. I am an artist, I make SL art and I have a nice gallery, I am in an SL relationship, both of these take up most of my time but you can still come be a part of it if you are interested,

Talligurl wrote:

OK one thing that kinda bugs me, all these people posting on here, "I need a friend, look me up and send me an IM" Why should I do that? I have lot of friends and don't need to go looking people up to make more, I find two or three new friends a week, without even looking, just going about my SL. I would however welcome you into my circle, but you are going to have to look me up. I am an artist, I make SL art and I have a nice gallery, I am in an SL relationship, both of these take up most of my time but you can still come be a part of it if you are interested,

One thing that kinda bugs me is people who seem to feel the need to put other people down. In comes Damien, putting out the hand of friendship, and you don't sound at all as if you would really welcome him into your "circle", and frankly I think he'd be better off as a lone square.

Just saying.

LOL

(winks) pfffft

Talligurl wrote:

Ok, maybe i am a little harsh, but as for offering me his hand, he hasn't has he? he wants me to reach out and find his hand. 

Believe me, love, he doesn't want YOU to reach out and find his hand. He's looking for cool and friendly people on his wavelength, and hopefully by now he will have received IMs inworld or via this forum and will be in decent discussion with them as we text speak. 

As a newbie to the forums, could you not have been less harsh (or better still could you just not have ignored their original post altogether?!).

Hopefully? you mean you don't know, you haven't reached out youself and started chatting with him? I can't, I am at work, and I can access the internet and the forums, but not SL, if I had access to Sl right now I would have IMed him. Tomorrow when i get on SL, my IM's will blow up, and I will forget to IM this guy, but if he would IM me, well then it could be the start of something great, You on the other hand apparantly just want to complain about how others live thier life, otherwise you would know whether he has had any responsis yet, cause you would have reached out to him.

LOL Talligurl you posted yourself looking for friends and then come on here bashing Damien for doing it? I hung out with Damien tonight he is cool we had a blast. But don't come on here bashing him for doing the same damn thing you did yourself lol. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.