if someone has you listed as say 10% distributed payout on each sale, anyway to remove your self ?

DjTeddyB Rockin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

You can't change what's on another person's product listing page.  The owner of a MP shop is the only one who has access to that page.  If you really don't want to receive 10% of the earnings on that item, ask the owner to change it.  If she doesn't want to (or can't figure out how to do it), you could always send the money back to her or donate it to some charitable cause.

• Like 1

Let me see if I get this right: somebody is giving you 10% provision from their Marketplace and/or inworld vendor sales and they refuse to stop it even though you have told them you don't want their money?

You can't change the settings of somebody else's store of course so no, you can't remove yourself that way. It is possible that blocking a person will also stop money transfers from them but I'm not sure about that.

In any case, if all else fails, you can always refund the money manually. That'll work.

(Edit: Rolig beat me to it as usual ;) But this time I keep my answer here anyway since it mentions that it also applies to inworld vendor systems.)

• Like 1

Even when two of us say the same thing, we rarely use the same words. Who's to say which answer will make more sense to the reader? Sometimes a little nuance in wording will make an answer crystal clear to one reader and confuse the next one. Besides, if two people give the same answer independently, it MUST be correct, right? :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.