I need help! I cant login, the message say that the " cannot be accessed from this computer" ...

Eliane Pera

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i would like to know what happens, because i did not to justify this  terrible mysteke.

I cant enter  Second Life, using Firestorm or Second Life viewer......both  tell me same message " cannot be accessed from this computer" ...

is very strange, because  yesterday i was working inside Brasil gateway help island ....some time.

i  have another ALT name is Simulacrum Scribe.....and some time ago i was  premium account ....just now , i am not  premium.....-(

I need  help because i did nothing wrong,.....i am sure  about this.....ask my  group of \volunteer...in Brazil.

someone can help me?

Second Life 5.0.0.321760 (Second Life Release)
Notas de versão

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz (2394.64 MHz)
Memória: 3999 MBs
Versão OS: Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)
Placa de vídeo: Intel
Placa gráfica: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

Versão do driver de vídeo Windows: Intel
Versão do OpenGL: 3.3.0 - Build 8.15.10.2618

Versão do J2C Decoder: KDU v7.2
Versão do driver de áudio: FMOD Ex 4.44.31
Versão de LLCEFLib/CEF: 1.5.3-(CEF-WIN-3.2526.1347-32)
Versão do servidor de voz: Not Connected
novembro 27 2016 15:03:11

5 answers to this question

You really haven't provided enough information.  Open your viewer and go to HELP>ABOUT (name of your viewer) and copy and paste your computer specs into your original post. 

Please do not create a new post  to add additional information. Edit your original post instead. You can edit your post to add additional information by logging in to the web site, going to the post you want to edit, then clicking "Options" at the top right of the post and choosing edit.

Hi Elane,

Did you restart your internet modem in the last day? Are you connecting from a new location or different Wi-Fi network?

If so, you may connecting via an IP address that has been banned from SL. If so, you must either try to obtain another IP address by restarting your modem again, or go back to your previous network.

Maddy is correct.  There is another possibility:  Your account (and maybe your alt account too) may have been compromised.  This could happen if you fell for a phishing scam, or if someone obtained your login credentials in some other way.  if the account was then used to commit fraud or other serious Terms of Service violations, LL may have banned it.  This will produce the "cannot be accessed from this computer" error message, too.

If you believe this has happened, immediately follow the instructions here:  http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Account_Security

Em 27/11/2016 às 21h15, Madelaine McMasters disse:

Oi Elane,

Você reiniciou seu modem de internet no último dia? Você está se conectando a partir de um novo local ou de diferentes redes Wi-Fi?

Se assim for, você pode se conectar através de um endereço IP que foi banido do SL. Se assim for, você deve tentar obter outro endereço IP reiniciando seu modem novamente ou voltar para sua rede anterior.

... Sim, sim.

• Confused 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.