Can I give someone clothing I just purchased?

zeezrom555

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am new at giving gifts and I just bought a whole outfit for a friend. The items ended up in my Inventory and since the clothes are for a woman, and I am a man, I have no use for them. I just want to give them to this friend. But I'm afraid that since the clothing properties are not set for "transfer", I am stuck with them forever. Is that correct?

zeezrom555 wrote:

I am new at giving gifts and I just bought a whole outfit for a friend. The items ended up in my Inventory and since the clothes are for a woman, and I am a man, I have no use for them. I just want to give them to this friend. But I'm afraid that since the clothing properties are not set for "transfer", I am stuck with them forever. Is that correct?

You are not stuck with them as such, they are just ready in your inventory for that moment when you want to enter into a drag contest or similar.

In the mean time, just contact the merchant.  Any sensible, reasonable and clueful merchant will understand that they're not your clothing of choice and be happy to refund.

I have a wall of shame of pics of guys who accidentally purchase one of my skirts and I had it as a fun requirement that for a refund, they send me a pic for the wall of them wearing it.  Most would be happy to take part, for those that didn't, no problem anyway. *shrugs*

I did that once. I bought a female outfit for one of my bots, and whether or not is was transferable never occured to me until it was too late. Sassy's advice about contacting the seller is very good. I did that when I made the mistake, and she gave my bot a set, even though I couldn't give her the first set back.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.