Pregnancy and changing breast size.

Shekinah Umaga

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well it finally happened, after buying the “Tantra Total Woman HUD, I’m pregnant and loving it. But now I wonder about a few things. My Shape is MOD so I can make changes to my body as they happen throughout my nine weeks pregnancy. My tummy is the most noticeable; I have worked out size to grow from 0 to 85 at the end of my term with changes made to my shape on a daily basis. Normal breast size during pregnancy can be expected to enlarge by at least one cup size and possibly more. Are there other woman that can suggest what this would be based on my current breast size.

I am (before pregnancy):

Breast size 70;

Breast buoyancy 34;

Breast cleaverage 44

Thanks Shekinah

Shekinah Umaga wrote

I am (before pregnancy):

Breast size 70;

Breast buoyancy 34;

Breast cleaverage 44

Thanks Shekinah

I am sorry, but any buoyancy below 50% puts you at risk of drowning and will not be able to obtain Coast Guard certification.

As far as "cleaverage" goes, I would suggest using a scalpel instead.  It's hard to do fine work with a cleaver.  Although I have seen some awesome chain saw sculptures.

Perrie Juran wrote:

As far as "cleaverage" goes, I would suggest using a scalpel instead.  It's hard to do fine work with a cleaver.  Although I have seen some awesome chain saw sculptures.

Thank you, but with 20,000 entertainers currently out of work why would you try experimenting with comedy!!!!

I can give you my personal opinion and you can take it or leave it as you see fit.

I am a large woman in RL and have had two children.  When you start of with a large chest, the lactation from pregnancy and child birth will firm up you chest a little, but you wont see the dramatic change you see with smaller women.

So, with a 70 breast size slider, you are already a healthy size.  Getting much bigger will start to deform the mesh bad.  I think 74 is about the limit.

A realistic gravity would be about 51 to 58.  45 starts to deform the upper parts of the breasts but looks about right if you are wearing a merry-widow or a severe push-up appliance of some sort.  This would be the upper limit for a realistic pregnancy shape because they start feeling heavy and tender and you want to hold them up and tight so they don't wiggle at all.  There is a tiring feeling of just wanting someone to hold them up when you take off your bra and let them get a little air underneath.

And finally, the cleavage.  To me anything more than 12 makes them look like they are being smooshed by a couple of invisible books with another magic gap between them.  I think they look malformed.  8 is better, 0 is good, 12 is tops.  Get a cleavage enhancer from the skin designer if you want it to look  like there is more.

So ... in my opinion (again, take it or leave it) I would go with 72 bust, 48 gravity and 8 cleavage.

Thanks for the suggestions Sid and Rhonda. I tried the sizes and they look fine, although cleaverage at 8 was too much. I had thought of reducing their size as you suggested Sid, but they’ve been admired for so long too many guys and a few girls would probably start asking if I was sick. One of the problems of living on a sim where bare breasted girls are encourage accepted..........Take care

Yus. Actually, a breast size in the 70's on the slider is probably already in the range of DD's if not larger. Just like in drawings, people tend to have an exaggerated idea of breast size in SL. I've seen people sporting what were probably H cups proudly stating they were D cups.

I think a part of this is the lack of shading to define the shape. Cleavage enhancing clothing/tattoo layers, as well as skins made with curvy shapes in mind, can help with that a lot.

Then again, I've also seen people who were 8' tall declaring themselves to be 6' even in their profiles.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.