Region Ban List

Stevie91

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2860 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Im Tping to a Region i have never been to But iv been Banned. SO i sent a Mate over To get me the sim owners name So i got in touch And ask her if she knows why im on there. So i get in touch and she Has said that im not on the Ban List for the Region. and ask my to do a ticket.

Sim Owner : Sue Peregrine

First Region: secondlife://ABARIS%20DALLIEZ/226/76/3952

I think its all her regions

3 answers to this question

We are only volunteer residents here.  No Lindens read this. We have no access to your account and can't help you with this. You must file a support ticket here: https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support.

Note that if you are not a premium member, I don't think you can file one, as basic members have only limited access to support on specific issues and this is not one of them.  The region owner would have to do it if this is the case, if she is willing.

• Like 2

You should also check to see if you have been banned at the estate level, especially if it's "all her regions".  Right click About Land, and look at the Covenant tab (or have her do it, since you can't go there.  You can do it yourself if there is a region next door that you can get to.)  Is she the Estate Owner, as well as the sim owner?  If not, contact the Estate owner and inquire about your ban.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2860 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.