Wild Orchid Couture

Scarlett Ktaba

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I got an issue with a store Owner  , Wild Orchid couture

I join a group, 450L to join, about 2 years ago , All I got in 2 years from this group, was lingerie> Last week i went there to get the monthly gift, and I find out the owner banned me from getting the monthly gift . she tell me , I didnt bought enought there ,

She didnt told us when we join that we can't get the monthly gift if we dont buy her stuff

I would like to know if something like that happen to anyone,

2 answers to this question

Obviously yes, it did.

And it seems reasonable.  Why would a  store owner want to keep giving away things to someone who buys very little in the store?

This falls into the category of disputes between residents.  You can submit an abuse report, but Linden Lab will ignore it.

• Like 1

That seems pretty capricious of the owner, but it's her store and her group and she can do what she wants with it.  Your best response is to simply not patronize a store that you feel has treated you unfairly; Linden Lab will not take sides in this sort of dispute.

Also, you should edit your post to remove the store name.  It is against the forum rules to post the names of people (or establishments) you're having a disagreement with.  Edit your post by clicking the Options/Edit link in the upper right.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.