Sign in to follow this  
Sugar Bumblefoot

I have moved my magic box to a different sim and most of my transactions are failing. Help?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Perhaps the box is now on a laggy server. Remember there are 4+ sims on one server so even when it appears to be lagfree the other three could be hell.

Make a copy of the magic box and place it somewhere else, a different sim. If delivery isn't possible from one, the system will try to deliver from the other.

5 answers to this question

Perhaps the box is now on a laggy server. Remember there are 4+ sims on one server so even when it appears to be lagfree the other three could be hell.

Make a copy of the magic box and place it somewhere else, a different sim. If delivery isn't possible from one, the system will try to deliver from the other.

Did you check your magic box status? If you take your boxes from a sim, but did not remove them on the website, could have problems and error deliveries.

Go to merchant home - Inventory - magic box status. Down on the left is "Registered servers", check for your current magic boxes there and remove the deleted ones ;-)

Im not sure that is the case.I have deleted all other boxes inworld and on the website. I get this message when I look at the status of the box:

"Unassociated Inventory:

Items in the inventory of one or more of your Xstreet SL Magic Boxes which do not have corresponding items in the Marketplace. " - most of my items are in this category, although some are being delivered anyway. I dont get it...

Did you resync your MP account with your box?

Go to MY MARKETPLACE > MERCHANT HOME >MANAGE INVENTORY and click the large button on the right called "Sync marketplace with Magic Boxes"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.