How do I get flash in Sl

Foxxe Wilder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2819 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

It's 2016 and apparently flash doesn't work anymore in SL... so (Despite the out of date Firestorm posts) Flash does not work. I've had a few people ask about Metaverse TVs that USED to be HTML and video operable before the flash plugin was buggered up. NOW I am at a loss for answers.

There was one mention of a "generic" flash plugin. IF there ever WAS ONE, it no longer exists.

And DO NOT POINT ME/SPAM ME TO other people's products as it will NOT fix the problem! (Such spammers will be muted immediately and/or blocked in the forums)

3 answers to this question

I just adore people who specify what answers they will and will not accept.

You should get away from Flash, Foxxe.  Most browsers will be banning it within the year, because it's so prone to security issues.  Not only that, but if you have Apple QuickTime on your Windows machine, you should remove that too...it has a security issue and Apple has dropped support for it.

Both of these facts mean that in world video isn't going to work very well, I'm afraid.  But there's so much to see and do in SL, I don't think most people will miss it much.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2819 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.