Marketplace items blocked

Dementia Darkwatch

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

i have marketplace items that are blocked, i cannot return them to my inventory (gacha items) nor can i put them up for sale anymore, i have no idea why they where blocked or flagged when i put them in the appropiate category. there should be a fix for this so merchants can put their items up again or at least take them off the marketplace (receive items again when no copy) so we can put it back up for sale..

can someone help me please because my items are stuck now and the website told me to get a linden but i have no idea how to get a linden :/

friendly hugs,

Dementia.

Are these no copy Gacha items old listings that were listed using a magic box or were they listed using the "new" viewer managed marketplace (VMM)?

If you listed the items using VMM then those items are still in your inventory.

In the top menu bar of the viewer, go to Me -> Marketplace Listings (Avatar -> Marketplace Listings on Firestorm).

Find the items in the Marketplace Listings window, right click an item -> Cut, then paste the item into your inventory.

• Moderators

Dementia Darkwatch wrote:

Hello,

i have marketplace items that are blocked, i cannot return them to my inventory (gacha items) nor can i put them up for sale anymore, i have no idea why they where blocked or flagged when i put them in the appropiate category. there should be a fix for this so merchants can put their items up again or at least take them off the marketplace (receive items again when no copy) so we can put it back up for sale..

can someone help me please because my items are stuck now and the website told me to get a linden but i have no idea how to get a linden
:/

friendly hugs,

Dementia.

Hello Dementia Darkwatch,

You should be able to view the entries for the items on your Manage Listings page on the Second Life Marketplace web site itself.

If the item is blocked, the entry for the item will include information regarding why the item was blocked.

If the items are Gatcha items, most likely they were blocked for being duplicate listings. Meaning that you already have a listing for the same item.

Creating multiple/duplicate listings for the same item is not permitted on the Marketplace.  Each additional copy of a Gatcha item that you have should be added to the original listing as a Stock Item. 

VMM Stock Items

You should be able to open the folder for the blocked items in your Marketplace Listings UI Window in the viewer and move the item into the original listing as a Stock Item, then delete the duplicate folder.

If you require additional assistance, or the above information and link is not the reason why the items were blocked, please create a Support Case using the Marketplace - Marketplace Item Listing option.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Linden Lab Customer Support will be able to assist you further from your Support Case.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.