Account charges?

Krasnyy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2827 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

As Sven already posted, there was maintenance for the billing system.  It was posted a while before you posted your question, so perhaps you didn't see it. 

Even it happens not that often, to keep informed about latest issues, and news, it's not wrong to have a look at the gridstatus page, or the news on your accountpage when you log on at SL, it is, and will stay just a program on some servers, and those can .. and do... get some minor problems sometimes. Often it's just a few minutes.

little advice .... if your first purchace fails, for whatever reason, and your money is taken.... never do a new try, but contact the seller with your purchase information

I also purchsed 10,000 lindens this morning but it never came back to my account. Instead, 31USD was deducted from my card already. I just want to know if the money WILL either be returned back to my card or my 10,000L will be credited into my account.

this isn't a discussion forum, your question will not be seen if you reply to another person's post.

As you can see the structure of Q&A is different to the normal forums

Open a question yourself or read the answers already given on several posts with the same issue please.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2827 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.