Im a single girl ;)

lavandary

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2843 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Well we can't make any specific recommendations about boyfriends available in the Second Life Market Place but we can suggest that you may want to visit...

1) The Make Friends Forum: Make Friends & the Lifestyles and Relationships forums

2) Various Meeting places in-world like clubs and other music venues

I'm sure others will chime in with their guaranteed to please hook up place advise.

Good Luck.

• Like 2

The Destination Guide lists places to meet people. There is a web version and in-viewer version of the guide.

There are groups for meeting people with similar intersts.

Fill out your profile. List your interests. People do look at them and avoid or contact you based on that info.

Finding a faithful bf... well... good luck with that. SL is like a cruse ship. You bring a lover with you or you deal with the players.

...and there are SL dating sites... for avatars.

• Like 3

As Nalates says...good luck with that!  Heck, even in RL it's not easy to find a good man.  They have always been rather thin on the ground.  In Second Life, you will look a LONG time, and probably get your heart broken over and over before you find someone who is "not a cheater, cute, and not need me only for s*x".

However...I will make two suggestions.

1.  Use the Zen of relationships.  In order to find the Right Man, you must NOT LOOK.  I know that sounds weird, but it works.  If you are the needy type who haunts dating sites and posts personals, you'll find only the players and the predators.  Instead, be pleasant and friendly with everyone you meet, but not anxious to start a relationship.  When you aren't looking, when you're not needy, the perfect person will just unexpectedly show up in your life.

2.  Don't look in clubs and hookup places.  Instead, join groups that are involved in things that interest you (OTHER than boyfriends!)  Meet like-minded people.  One of them just may turn out to be Mister Right.  I would especially favor groups that have some sort of public service function...people who are focused on helping other people.  You'll find fewer users in groups like that.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2843 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.