Is it possible to add Slink hands to a Maitreya mesh body?

Jieko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2860 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was told it was possible?

I accidentally bought nails/accessories for slink hands but I have a maitreya body (also maitreya hands) when I brought the problem up to a friend they told me I could buy Slink hands and do it that way.

If it is possible, could you tell me how? Where could I buy just the hands by themselves?

2 answers to this question

Of course its possible. As you have already seen your Maitreya body has its hand as seperate pieces. So you can just attach hands from other brands (like Slink), instead of the ones you got from Maitreya. Slink hands can be purchased as a seperate product.

But the question you should ask yourself is: Do you really want to do that, just because of a wrongly purchased accessory?

The Slink hands probably cost a lot more than the nails. It would be cheaper for you, to just write it off, instead of paying even more to use those nails. Speaking of costs: Once you got the slink hands you have set yourself up for more problems. If you ever want to wear gloves that use an applier or tattoos, you will need to get appliers for slink hands _and_ the Maitreya body. Same for skin or basically everything that happens on your hands/arm and requires an applier.

Maybe it would be smarter to check if you can find pretty nails that are made for the Maitreya hands.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2860 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.