Rock'n and Rollin'.. but not in a good way..

Ride Jaggernov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm really hoping someone can help with this problem. 

Something changed between the time I logged out, and the time I logged in the next morning. NO updates of any kind were installed, no new software, etc. Logged off with everything perfectly fine, went to bed, got up, logged in to pure madness. 

What I see: With AO on, my avi dances. Some sort of ballerina looking dance. (No, this isn't a "forgot to stop dancing before TP'ing thing). With AO off, avi walks sort of like one of those sumo wrestlers.. duck walk kind of thing. Avi also "drifts" toward the right side of the screen. Additionally, entire environment appears to shake or jerk a bit. All menu buttons are unresponsive.  

Other behavior includes abruptly beginning to fly/hover. 

I have cleared cache, uninstalled every viewer, reinstalled, logged in with an alt, and the same behavior occurs. This behavior is not limited to Kirstens- it also happens when I log in with Snowglobe, V2, Phoenix. It does not occur when I log in with Imprudence.

Any ideas as to what the heck is happening?

I didn't have as many symptoms as you, but my avie would be unable to stand on even the slightest slope, she'd slowly drift down to the bottom of whatever slight swale or dell that would stop her slip.  I traced it to her boots, which are quite old in SL terms (as am I, in SL terms).  They'd always been fine, but at some point the way in which it was calculated on what slope an avie could stably sit failed to account for the type of prims that made up my boots.  I changed boots and the problem went away.  Later viewers have not had the problem with these boots, so it was definitely viewer related, but it was the boots (which were completely unscripted)..  

Have you changed outfits since the problem started?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.