Seeking cute Animation Override

Keiko Doji

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HI all, just a quick question. I'm looking for a cute (in style) female animation override. specificaly stands. I've already looked through VISTA and was unable to find a suitable cute AO, I'm unsure where else to look as i've kinda lost touch with whats hot and whats not lol. If anyone has sugguestions i'd appreciate them

thanks in advance

Keiko Doji wrote:

HI all, just a quick question. I'm looking for a cute (in style) female animation override. specificaly stands. I've already looked through VISTA and was unable to find a suitable cute AO, I'm unsure where else to look as i've kinda lost touch with whats hot and whats not lol. If anyone has sugguestions i'd appreciate them

thanks in advance

Daiz Papp has very cute ones! In World

You might try Oracul.   You can find them either on Marketplace or inworld. 

As well as selling ready-made AO's, they offer a free hud (empty).  You can fill this with your own stands, etc., for about L10 - L15 apiece.  Having built my own AO i can testify it's not difficult  (well, ok, i had help, but it's still not difficult).

A word of warning:  these are 'busy' AO's, so you'll get a LOT of movement.  This may or may not be what you're looking for.  On the rare occasions i like to look dignified, i don't wear an Oracul.  :smileyvery-happy:

squashy Beeswing wrote:

You might try Oracul.   You can find them either on Marketplace or inworld.  As well as pre-made AO's, they also have a free hud available.  You can fill it with your own stands, etc., for about L10 - L15 apiece.  Having built my own AO this way i can testify it's not difficult  (well, ok, i had help, but it's still not difficult).

A word of warning:  they're somewhat 'busy' AO's, so you'll get a LOT of movement.  This may or may not be what you're looking for.  On the rare occasions i like to look dignified, i don't wear an Oracul.  :smileyvery-happy:

Yep, that would be the ones I suggested:smileywink:

"Cute" is generally in the eye of the beholder.  In this case... yours!  *grins*

What I do is get the free AO from OpenCollar.  Its called OpenCollar Sub AO and all you need to get it is to join the group.  If you're not into collars, don't worry, you dont have to have a collar to use the AO.  

Then, once you have the free AO, go shopping for animations.  You can buy animations and add them to the AO, edit the notecard and tell it to restart.  Then you have a personalized AO that will match exactly what YOU think of as cute.

robin

PS: This works for guys too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.