Pastas INICIAIS

Brenda Camino

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

How do I recover the original folders? At the beginning of the game they were deleted from my inventory, and the avatar was bugged,someone knows answer me or help me?
I can not make partnership and not use the Character Test to rebirth.

10 answers to this question

What viewer are you using? With some viewers such as Kirstens and presumably the SL beta viewers, you can disable the Library and perhaps you've done that. The option is under Preferences > Setup > Advanced > Disable Library Folder in Inventory. Don't see how that would affect partnership though and I've never tried Character Test with Library disabled. What is the issue with your avatar?

You should be able to recover your system folders for free here, as provided by LL (specifically Torley Linden) incase something goes wrong: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Stillman/136/75/23

It's in a big brown box in the back next to the ramp with pinkish rails and it says "Old Library Content" - your slurl beacon should be right on it when you arrive. Just walk to it.

Hope it works. :)

• Like 1

Thanks Peewee! I always have my Library disabled as it annoys me having it there. As the Library isn't actually part of Inventory but merely a resource, I wasn't sure if Character Test worked or not but I guess the key word is 'disabled' and not merely 'hidden' so makes sense CT doesn't work if Library is disabled in the Prefs box or Debug settings.

The partnering system does seem to be a bit buggy lately. There have been posts saying they can`t send, don`t receive, can`t accept and even one that it worked for but their partner`s name didn`t show on her profile but it was ok the other way around.

I would suggest trying it on a different browser & if that doesn`t work, submit a ticket.

Thanks for your help, you are very nice, however, I tried several browsers, I've sent several tickets and even tried to become a premium subscriber, and also I could not be. I'm desperate, I do not want another account, because I spent a lot of linden. If you know anything further, please let me know.

Thanks again

By the way I use Phoenix and sometimes Emergence.

Absolutely don`t change your account, there isn`t anything that break your account to the point where you need to throw it out and start again lol.

It shouldn`t make a difference which viewer you use as its all done on the website. You say you have submitted several tickets, what is the status on those & have you had any feedback from LL?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.