Sign in to follow this  
SedonaOnidene

Recovering Lost Non- Group Items

Question

if it's not in your inventory, or lost and found as cluttered object... it's gone...

as you say you got a warning first.. so if you still clicked you took the risk.

You could try to find out if there's a redelivery system at the creators store, but for no copy items i doubt there's a way to get it back.

4 answers to this question

if it's not in your inventory, or lost and found as cluttered object... it's gone...

as you say you got a warning first.. so if you still clicked you took the risk.

You could try to find out if there's a redelivery system at the creators store, but for no copy items i doubt there's a way to get it back.

When you move you should ALWAYS pick things up individually and put them in your inventory.  When you use parcel return, some things may disappear forever as you found out, and everything else is returned in coalesced objects which is just a big bunch of stuff.  You have to rez it out and pick things up individually. 

Sometimes if the coalesced object contains too many items or scripts (over 1000) you can't rez it out.  If it has linden plants, you can only rez it out in special places. 

• Like 1

No, I didn't ge the message first; I wouldn't have done it then. I got it second. I did stop and went to pick things up individually but they evaporated so it was too late by then. Please reread what I wrote then comment

quote ... I got a message saying that all items not set to Group would be deleted.