what does a person do that cannot put on clothing after downloading the latest version of singularit

Dawn OHanlon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2868 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

What does a person do that cannot put on clothing after downloading the latest version of Singularity.  Clearning out cache has been tried... uninstalling and reinstalling...wearing outfits.... wearing specific pieces of clothing....using ADD instead of wear.... totally naked at this point ... except for hair and skin.    Just stuck at my parcel until this problem can be solved.

I have suggested he try resetting his avatar in avatar health but he cant find where its located in this particular viewer.  Thank you

3 answers to this question

if i were you id'd change to a viewer thats not outdated. Singularity didn't have updates for over a year.

It will also not be up to date to use the new billing protocols that became effective past week. If not, you can not buy L$ anymore in the viewer.

Try another viewer as the official LL or , for example, firestorm. See what your clothing does on those.

Be sure your inventory has loaded fully. Keeping clearing cache or reinstall will not make the issue better.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2868 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.