does any one know of where i can find the filter list for second life marketplace listings?

LishaJoya Haven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ok its happened AGAIN......

I am listing on the marketplace for ANOTHER breedable....its rating is G.....its now being forced to rated M...that is hot what i want

the last timei posted (was today) about this same issue and iwas able to contact live support and we figured that issue was..

NOW.....

AGAIN.........Successfully updated, but the text in the description field forced a change in the maturity level

its happened.........

So.....

is there a list of words in titles and descriptions that get their ratings changed?

or............

does any one know of where i can find the filter list for second life marketplace listings?

==============here is my listing that is RATED G but SL FORCES it to RARED M==================

WATER SPRAYER
=====================
Details:

WATERING SPRAYER

This accessory allows you to replenish your plants after the cute little butterflies have nibbled on the delicate petals. It allows you to maintain your garden without actually having to ever move or replace your perfectly positioned flowers and plants.

Each use of the watering bucket (it has a limited number of charges) slashes water around in an area centered upon whereever the bucket (or you, if you’re wearing it as an attachment) is located. If no plants are within its relatively short range, no charges are expended.

Each expended charge gives the plants a random amount of water tokens that may expend each time it performs its tick (roughly once a minute), which is roughly a one-in-three chance each tick. Each expended water token restores a random amount of resource to the plant, up to its potential maximum. Obviously, over-watering your plants is a bad idea…any ‘excess’ tokens are lost as it tries to restore more than it can possibly hold.

Each charge of the device gives 20-30 tokens, each token can restore 50-100 resources; assuming the device begins with 5 charges, that’s potentially 15,000 units of regrowth PER plant. Obviously, if you have more than one plant this can be a considerable boon to your resource field; while a single watering bucket can’t permanently support a single butterfly on a single plant, the same watering can COULD support 3-4 butterflies assuming you have several plants available to be watered. The more plants, the more the water gets spread around, and the more overall resources get generated per charge.

The watering sprayers affect all of the plants around them , which means spreading out your plants a bit (they target the closest ones to where they’re triggered) can allow batches to be watered seperately.

(The average, unmodified butterfly consumes 45,000-50,000 units of resources a month; properly motivated butterflies consume 25-50% less.)

Watering sprayers do NOT affect ground patches.

====================
i do not know if this item is an eternal or a token one or not- just being honest

==============================================================

so is the deal here? why is this being changed from rated G to rated M?

thanks

BANGS MY HEAD AGAIN!

3 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.