how can i put a house of my own and not use the free linden home

alayna1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i would like to know how i can put a small home of my own instead using the free linden home and it be free land if i stay in the prims i have of land. pls advise me if it is ok and tell me how to go about  doing it .  ty so much alayna :)

2 answers to this question

you can not do this on the Linden Home parcels, you have to buy mainland yourself.

If you only own 512 sqm, as the Linden Home has, you will not have to pay additional land fees.

Keep in mind, a Linden Home does not count for your prim allowance, but if you go to the mainland, your own home will.

That will limit your abilitiy to decorate a lot, but it's not impossible to create a nice place.

Of course you always can buy larger parcels to have more prims available, but in that case you land fees will rise.

• Like 2

Land is almost NEVER free.

If you are a Premium member, you can BUY a 512 square meter parcel on the Mainland.  Look for parcels for sale on the main Map, by checking the Land Sale box in the map legend, or use Search/Land and Rentals/View All Land and Rentals.

Although you will have to pay Premium dues, and the one time initial purchase price, you will not be charged a monthly tier fee on Mainland up to 512 sq m.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.