I lost my Avi and appeared classic Avi for newbies

VeryHotLesb

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2923 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Now, when I went in SL. I lost my Avi and appeared classic Avi for newbies. Me again offered to choose the sex of male or female. I then tried to restart SL. I thought it was just a glitch. But the restart did not solve my problem. I tried to clear the cache. I had to put my AVI again. One of my friends can not send me a teleport in SL. You did not tell me what is the reason?Help me please.

VeryHotLesb wrote:

Previously i had a similar problem. I've already lost my avi. But I always, when I come to SL. I come home to my partner. I have a feeling that someone has used my account when I slept in RL:((

change your password, right now

VeryHotLesb wrote:

But I'm not sure. Because, on account of the Lindens are not lost. 

But you must have something that sparked your suspicion, that your avatar has been used when you were asleep. Not all intruders are out there to get your L$. Have you shared your login data with anyone?

jejeje (:

and then you go: what have you been up to ?!?!!?

and she goes: nuffing!

and you go: yes you have !!

and she goes: have not

and you go: have to

and she goes: you just jealous of me. always wanting to hang out with me and my friends. You should get a life you know !

and you go: listen here missy. I provide a roof over your head, and clothes and a allowance !! Just watch youself ok !!!!

and she goes: sorry Mum. I love you ever so much you know

and you go: awwww!

and she goes: sooo anyways I saw these shoes that I quite like and I was wondering if I can get a advance on my allowance

(:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2923 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.