Omega applier

TimeofSilks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I thought omega installer was the skin applier? ..how would I find the skin applier for slink mesh bodies? The thing is I got this skin a while back and it didn't have an applier then. So im wondering if i have to buy another skin that has one..

In general, every mesh body has its own way of applying textures.  The skin desgners have to make a version of their skin for each different body type.

The come Omega.  It acts like a go between.  Skin makers can put out one applier that works with Omega.  You can then get a relay so that Omega works with your body.  The skin designers only need to make one versions, Omega, and then you use the relay to apply that Omega texture to you Slink body.

What you have now is a body and the relay.   That realy will work with skins, clothes, tattoos and any thing else that uses Omega appliers s keep up with it.

What you need is a skin that has either Omega appliers or an applier for your body.

You will also need to purchase the skin since the appllier only applies to the mesh. Many makers now include the appliers with the skin, like Lumae, or have them separately from the skin. Most charge extras for the applier but you'll never have to buy the applier for that skin tone again. Most, if not all, skin designers use the same skin template from the neck down and just change the face.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.