Where is the best place to get the best dance animations?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

All the other dance animation threads seem to be at least a year old or older and in SL terms a lot can happen.  I haven't been dance shopping in SL for quite a while and haven't kept up with who makes the best and was wondering if people could point me to some shops that have some good club and other good types of dances.

I'm looking for individual dances I can put into a HUD.  And if anyone knows of a very good HUD that can have dances added to it, nicely customizable, that would be appreciated as well.  I have my Huddles EZ but that is SEVERAL years old at this point and I would imagine there has been something else that has come out that is really good.

I still use my Huddles and haven't found anything that works better for customizing dance selections.  I like that I can make up notecards with different dance sets for different styles of music and that it holds so many dances on a notecard as well as a lot of notecards. I have dance cards of just female dances, but also notecards of unisex dances both for the same style of music. With a click I can change the style of dance I am doing or change from female only to unisex when I have men dancing on my Huddles.  I also like that I can invite so many people to dance (up to 50 if you follow the directions for adding capacity)  I've had entire clubs dancing on my Huddles before.  Just be sure you have the latest update if yours is several years old.

As far as where to go get dances, this is purely a matter of preference, the kind of music you like and the dance style you like.  The main thing is to get Mocap dances, which are made using real life dancers.  Also animations can last up to 60 seconds now, while it used to be only 30.  So you may want to look for those.  Watch prices.  Some places charge a lot more than others and I personally don't see any difference in quality.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.